2011/07/02

Pick #57: Lumpley Defies RSS Feeds...

But I'd like to call your attention to the Lumpley site Anyway... That's also it's name, in a sense: Anyway.

It's the Lumpley games site, which has been around for some time, and perhaps that's why it doesn't have such newfangled things like RSS feeds. Or maybe they have a friendly IT expert web master with particular idea about security and style - like I have with my own older Dark Dungeon site. Anyway...

Lumpley games seem quite intriguing to me. There are some nice deep thoughts out there on role playing. I'm not sure I understand them all, but the writers are on (and maybe over) the edge of the possibilities of role playing. I feel quite sure of that. Maybe you can understand what they write. Anyway...

They also have a sale of all their stuff in PDF. Until the fourth of july.
If you like titles like "Apocalypse World" or "I kill puppies for Satan", you might want to try and navigate their old style website. And perhaps shell out your money. Anyway...

Oh yeah, the link, old style:  http://www.lumpley.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment